- About Design Console
- Free Consultation
- The Process
- At Design Console we make it easy for artists, designers and other small businesses to showcase
and promote their work on the internet.
- Our mission is to close the gap between knowing that
you need a website and actually having your completed site visible to your customers.
process is easier, quicker and probably cheaper than you may think. We talk in clear language
not web-speak and are happy to answer all your questions.
- An effective website design and
layout is fundamental to the success of your presence online. We will create a site that
is inviting and informative, where navigation
is easy and visitors will want to return.
Take a look at some of our most recent sites in our portfolio.
- We don't use standard templates, we prefer to make bespoke sites
for our clients so we are able to develop sites that are appropriate to their individual
- Choosing from a range of features we construct sites that are clear, easy to use
and comply with worldwide standards of accessibilty as well being engaging in appearance.
- In order to asses your particular requirements and to ensure that the final outcome is no more or less than you need, we offer a free initial consultation without obligation.
- We then use a scale of charges based on the content and display functions of each website.
- Call on 020 8318 4296 or email for more information.
|Creating a website involves these steps
- Aims - what you would wish to accomplish by having a presence on the web.
- Content - the nature and quantity of what you wish to present including text and
- Renewal of existing site or starting from scratch.
- Visitors - who you want to attract to your site and how do you want to interact
- Planning for additional material on a regular basis.
- Content Management System - facility for you to update images and text yourself.
- Costs - your budget and time contraints.
- Domain Name and Hosting arrangements.
- Agree on the design and structure.
- Selection of images and text - usually your responsibilty but with guidance if
- How will visitors find your site - adding words and phrases specific to your business.
- Statistics - use of a system for recording details of visits to your site.
- Arrangements for your Domain Name and Hosting.
- Building the site with chosen text and images
- Adding a Content Management System if you want to make updates.
- Making the site easy to find with Search Engine Optimisation techniques.
- Setting up Statistics to see how visitors are using your site.
- Testing the site to make sure it is what you want and that it all works properly.
- Making changes in design and structure if required.
- Put the site on the web for the public to visit
- Tell people that the site is there by sending details by e-mail or by post or even
hold a Launch Party
- Submit the site to Search Engines, such as Google.
- Keep the site up to date by setting up a plan to make appropriate changes to
images and text either yourself or through us.
- Use Statistics to learn how to improve people's visit to your site.